Custom programming and software development services for the integration and synchronization of QuickBooks with other applications.
We serve the needs of three types of clients:
- Organizations and software development companies seeking to integrate their web or desktop software products with QuickBooks, offering the integration utilities we develop for them as part of their own product offerings
- Businesses that want to add functionality or automations to QuickBooks for their own use
- CPAs & QuickBooks ProAdvisors looking to make their client's use of QuickBooks more efficient through custom software
Synchronization with QuickBooks
- Synchronize with different other systems including SQL database, various accounting programs, website database, etc.
- Entries that can be synchronized in QuickBooks include: list elements (customers, vendors, employees, items) and transactions (purchase orders, invoices, payments, late fees, credit memos, inventory adjustments, etc.)
- Automate the process of updating, modifying, or removing data from QuickBooks.
- Create new items, customers, vendors, employees, classes, etc. in QuickBooks
We are proficient in the latest software integration, development and programming tools and technologies, including: C#, Visual C++ (VC++), MFC, ATL, STL, WIN32, GDI+, SQL Server, ADO.NET, Custom Controls, COM, DCOM, ActiveX, DotNet Component Services, DotNet Remoting, ASP.NET, XML, SOAP, Web Services, QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), QuickBooks Web Connector.
Tools and Technology we use
- QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), QuickBooks Web Connector
- C#, C++, CLI/C++, WPF, WinForms, Silverlight, MFC, ATL/COM, ProfUI, QT
- PHP, JSP, MySQL
- Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST
Links to examples of custom software we can develop for you or your clients:
Find out how feasible your project is and what it might cost