Software programming and development services with the QuickBooks SDK to automate and add functionality to QuickBooks.
We serve the needs of three types of clients:
- Organizations and software development companies seeking to integrate their web or desktop software products with QuickBooks, offering the integration utilities we develop for them as part of their own product offerings
- Businesses that want to add functionality or automations to QuickBooks for their own use
- CPAs & QuickBooks ProAdvisors looking to make their client's use of QuickBooks more efficient through custom software
QuickBooks Programming Services
- Software Development with the QuickBooks SDK.
The QuickBooks Software Development Kit (SDK) is a set of development tools that allows a software engineer to create applications for QuickBooks.
- Software Development with the QuickBooks WebConnector.
The QuickBooks Web Connector is a software application that runs on Microsoft Windows that enables specially designed web-based applications to exchange data with QuickBooks products, it enables developers of web-based applications to integrate with QuickBooks without the need to develop or maintain a Windows desktop application.
- Data Exchange Software Development for QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Plug-in Development.
We are proficient in the latest software integration, development and programming tools and technologies, including: C#, Visual C++ (VC++), MFC, ATL, STL, WIN32, GDI+, SQL Server, ADO.NET, Custom Controls, COM, DCOM, ActiveX, DotNet Component Services, DotNet Remoting, ASP.NET, XML, SOAP, Web Services, QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), QuickBooks Web Connector.
Tools and Technology we use
- QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), QuickBooks Web Connector
- C#, C++, CLI/C++, WPF, WinForms, Silverlight, MFC, ATL/COM, ProfUI, QT
- PHP, JSP, MySQL
- Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST
Links to examples of custom software we can develop for you or your clients:
Find out how feasible your project is and what it might cost