Custom software programming and development services for the integration of QuickBooks with SalesForce based on your specific SalesForce and QuickBooks implementation.
We serve the needs of three types of clients:
- Organizations and software development companies seeking to integrate their web or desktop software products with QuickBooks, offering the integration utilities we develop for them as part of their own product offerings
- Businesses that want to add functionality or automations to QuickBooks for their own use
- CPAs & QuickBooks ProAdvisors looking to make their client's use of QuickBooks more efficient through custom software
Salesforce - QuickBooks Integration
- Transfer data from Salesforce to QuickBooks, including customers, accounts, opportunities, and custom objects.
- Review and edit data to be exported to QuickBooks, without modifying the information existing in Salesforce
- Secure and rapid connection between Salesforce and QuickBooks
Salesforce Programming Expertise
- SalesForce customization using Apex, custom S-Controls and Custom Objects.
- Data Exchange/Data Integration Software Development for SalesForce using the SalesForce API.
- SalesForce customizations using Visualforce.
- Develop SalesForce triggers and workflows.
We are proficient in the latest software integration, development and programming tools and technologies, including: C#, Visual C++ (VC++), MFC, ATL, STL, WIN32, GDI+, SQL Server, ADO.NET, Custom Controls, COM, DCOM, ActiveX, DotNet Component Services, DotNet Remoting, ASP.NET, XML, SOAP, Web Services, QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), QuickBooks Web Connector.
Tools and Technology we use
- QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), QuickBooks Web Connector
- C#, C++, CLI/C++, WPF, WinForms, Silverlight, MFC, ATL/COM, ProfUI, QT
- PHP, JSP, MySQL
- Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST
Links to examples of custom software we can develop for you or your clients:
Find out how feasible your project is and what it might cost