Software Development and Integration for SalesForce.
We serve the needs of two types of clients:
1. Organizations who want to integrate their Web or desktop software products into SalesForce. (They sell our work to their clients as part of their product offerings.)
2. Businesses that want special customization or integration with SalesForcefor for their own use - such as exchanging information between their Web site or in-house system with SalesForce.
Through customized software programming, we can help you enhance the effectiveness and power of SalesForce.com in a wide variety of ways. For example, we can integrate your Web site or existing business applications into SalesForce.com and add new functionality that you might want in SalesForce.com. Plus, we can automate the data transfer between SalesForce.com and other Desktop or Web applications -- such as Excel, MS Access, SQL Server, QuickBooks, PayPal, eBay, Amazon Marketplace or other existing Web sites. We can even create new custom applications for your business that interact with SalesForce.com.
Our SalesForce.com expertise can benefit you by:
- Customizing SalesForce to the way you run your business
- Reducing redundant data entry by automating data transfer with other applications
- Add functionality you wish were part of SalesForce.com
- Automate your work with SalesForce.com
- Integrate SalesForce.com with other applications
- Develop custom applications that are integrated with SalesForce.com
How do we work
To ensure the most efficient process, we use an agile software development methodology. Rather than delivering your software all at once, we will build it incrementally through a series of project milestones/iterations. You will have a working system from a very early iteration. As we progress with each project milestone, we will improve and refine the system based on your feedback and your priorities. This way, you'll end up with a satisfactory final product that meets your expectations. We recommend sharing the system with real users at an early stage, so you will get real feedback on its functionality. This will enable us to add enhanced system features to meet real-world requirements.
Our strong software engineering background makes us uniquely qualified to participate in almost any type of software development project. We have strong expertise in developing Web and Desktop Applications using: ASP.NET, JSP, PHP, C#, C++, SQL Server, MySQL, AJAX, WPF, Silverlight, ADO.NET, LinQ, Java Scripts, WCF, Web Services, QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), eBay SDK, PayPal Web Services API, IPN, PDT, SalesForce.com Web Service API and AppExchange.
Success You Can Trust
Companies trust us to develop the core software application used in their business operation. We specialize in software that delivers optimum results - addressing real-world issues with reliable, easy to use, easy to maintain, and easy to evolve code.
Our Agile approach
With our iterative "evolving milestone" process, we reduce development time and deliver better products. Even if your projects have little or no specifications (or specifications that may change), our process will lead to the best possible results.
Links to examples of custom software we can develop for you or your clients:
Software Development Service
Dynamic Ventures offers SalesForce related Software Development and Programming Services.
We specialize in:
- SalesForce customization using Apex, custom S-Controls and Custom Objects.
- Data Exchange/Data Integration Software Development for SalesForce using the SalesForce API.
- SalesForce customizations using Visualforce.
- Develop SalesForce triggers and workflows.
Our reputation for proficiency, integrity, and trust leads to many referrals and repeat business.
We handle ambiguity
Tell us about your needs and we'll help you meet them -- even if you only have a rough idea, a concept, or a short problem description. Call (408) 343-0234 or send email to info@DyVe.com.