Custom software to add functionality and interface between QuickBooks and other systems.
We serve the needs of three types of clients:
- Organizations and software development companies seeking to integrate their web or desktop software products with QuickBooks, offering the integration utilities we develop for them as part of their own product offerings
- Businesses that want to add functionality or automations to QuickBooks for their own use
- CPAs & QuickBooks ProAdvisors looking to make their client's use of QuickBooks more efficient through custom software
- An interface adapted to user�s needs with focus on functionality
- User has the possibility to enter/extract data into/from QuickBooks or create different reports based on data derived from QuickBooks via a custom interface
- An interface can contain newly-added features not found in QuickBooks
- Easy-to-access and operate windows with friendly messages and labels
- With the help of a custom interface, user sets his/her preferences and the plug-in will perform all the required operations
We are proficient in the latest software integration, development and programming tools and technologies, including: C#, Visual C++ (VC++), MFC, ATL, STL, WIN32, GDI+, SQL Server, ADO.NET, Custom Controls, COM, DCOM, ActiveX, DotNet Component Services, DotNet Remoting, ASP.NET, XML, SOAP, Web Services, QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), QuickBooks Web Connector.
Tools and Technology we use
- QuickBooks SDK, Intuit Partner Platform (IPP), QuickBooks Web Connector
- C#, C++, CLI/C++, WPF, WinForms, Silverlight, MFC, ATL/COM, ProfUI, QT
- PHP, JSP, MySQL
- Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST
Links to examples of custom software we can develop for you or your clients:
Find out how feasible your project is and what it might cost
Your information will remain private.